Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Invitation????

In the office where I work, is a very nice lady that is Afro American. (Is that fucking politically correct anymore or what?) Her second job is working for a black congressman. (Surely, one of those will be politically correct.) I think I got invited to a "function".
This is the conversation as she was leaving today.
Her: Don't forget my function on Saturday.
Me: What function?
Her: The fund raiser for my boss.
Me: How much are the tickets?
Her: Don't worry about it. I'm working the door.
Me: I'll try, but they are installing high-speed internet at my house Saturday.
Her: Just come, just drop by.
Me: I'll try!
Her: Okay, bye, baby!
Me: Bye
20 seconds pass by and she enters the door of the office.
Her: Just come! I need bodies!
Me: Okay, okay..
Her: I need white folks bodies!!!!
Me: Well, I'll just load up the fuckin' Ford flat bed with all my kin and we'll come on!
Her: Are they lighter than you?
Me: I'll bring the really white ones...not the Indian side of the family!
Did I just get invited to a function or am I the token white chick????
Still gotta love her!
Hope her function goes well. Bitch!!!!

1 comment:

Parlancheq said...

So did you go or was the function left with no token white chick?