Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Read and Love Daily

Down at the bottom, you will see the Read and Love Daily links. I have been reading these folks for a couple of years. Sometimes I comment, sometimes I don't, sometimes the blog will not allow it. However, every blogger likes to know that they are read so to each of the bloggers that I have listed below, a little props for ya!
Elle the Pirate-A woman after my own heart. I still think I could take her in the beer drinking department, but that bitch can cuss!!! Love her, love her!
Dirk-Intelligent, piss your pants humor! I am praying he will get a true love or just hot sex really soon! One talented individual!
Avitable-sick like me! Love that man and tells it to you straight up like it T I is!
Certifiable Princess-Another extremely talented writer. Makes you cry on Tuesday, laugh on Wednesday and enrage you on Thursday. Love her too!
Angry Black Bitch-This woman makes me want to kiss her feet. Intelligent, informed and DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Gotta love her!
Steve's Nude Memphis-Steve is informative and funny as shit! Try him out...he won't mind!
Waiter Rant-Ever waited tables? This guy can write a book...literally!
Parlancheq-This chick comes up with the craziest websites and shit! Try her out!
I think that's all of the crew. They are so much fun and so talented. Reading them daily is a joy! Love to all of you! The Queen

1 comment:

Parlancheq said...

Thanks for the props, Queen