Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's Friday...Finally!





January 11, 2008
It is finally Friday folks after a particularly long week. I am a happy little bitch for that one fact.
I’ve spent most of the day perusing news items, stalking other blogs and for the life of me can’t come up with any good blog fodder. So, it’s just random thoughts for today!
Over heard conversations between my two hellions. Teen Son to Little Son: Come on! Time to get up!
Little Son: Stop it, Bubbie! I haven’t slept in three weeks.
Teen Son: Sorry! (said with all sincerity)
Guess when you are 16 and all of your blood flows to one spot, you’ll fall for anything!
Conversations I didn’t overhear but wish I had:
Teen Son: Mama, did you just hear what Little Brother called me?
Queen: No, what did he call you?
Teen Son: A penis!
Queen: Little Son, did you call your brother a penis?
Little Son: No, Mom. I called him a Jalopenis on a Stick!
Gotta love Jeff Dunham and Jose the Jalapeno on a Stick!






Weekend things…
I am going to scour my house this weekend. Thanksgiving, Christmas and a ton of company has made my home look like a crime scene.
I am going to my first “rally” this evening. The story is too heartbreaking and way to complicated. Suffice it to say, it really affected a lot of people in my home town. Go here to read about it: http://www.justiceforbrittany.com/. Pray for this family! I’d really love to hear any feedback on this from anyone that reads about this case.
Have a great weekend!
The Queen




Thanks, my husband! I love you very much.

No comments: