Friday, February 15, 2008

Things That Make You Go "Day-um" or Fucktard News (whatever...)


Check this shit out...


TAMPA - Edmon Vardanyan, who was charged with trying to kill a couple in their 60s and attacking them several times, was indicted today in federal court.
Vardanyan, 23, of 4202 Bismarck Palm Drive, was indicted on two counts of traveling in interstate commerce with the intent to kill, injure or harass, according to court records.
Vardanyan told investigators he was hired to kill the pair because they refused to pay a debt, the complaint states. He told investigators he was paid between $800 and $1,000 and had been offered $10,000 each to kill the couple.
Grigori and Galina Komissarchuk have homes in Sarasota and Brooklyn, N.Y., and have been attacked at least four times at their homes and other places, according to federal court records. In one incident, the attacker used a hammer. Both of them suffered skull fractures and other injuries.



Now, if you read this carefully when you got to the end you said, "Day-um!"


First of all, poor assholes (Grigori and Galina) did you not begin to wonder, um, let's say after the second attack, that someone had a target on your asses. No? How about after the fucking third one??


Now, let's focus our attention on the hitman! Edmon, Edmon, Edmon! How fucking inept can one person be? You are hired to kill one or two folks and after the first attempt, well, to sum it up, you fucked up. After the second attempt, well to sum it up, you fucked up. Yet after that, you still tried,(Little Engine that could...I think I can, I think I can...). Well to sum it up, you fucked up again! Give it up, fucktard. Killing folks ain't your game!! You may have the surprise element down pat but you just can't kill folks. But you are going to jail. So if you play your cards right maybe you can hook up with O.J. or Scott Peterson and they can tutor you on the fine art of murder. You dumbass!


Fucktard news, never fails to make me smile and say DAY-UM!!!


Special shout out to Parlancheq...no baby, I did not provide the token white folks at the function. I hear a good time was had by all! Next function I'm going. I am working on my tan so I can leave 'em guessing (I have been asked frequently "What color are you"...Nawth Calina has lots color varieties!) Now before the Asshole Brigade starts in with the racism shit, my folks were on the shore waving when the first ships got here!


It is a lovely Friday and the King and I will be celebrating his birthday this weekend. Number 48. Sexy Baby!! I love you!!! Smooches!!!


Peace out...The Queen


No comments: